Last year, thanks to our incredible community, we reached a record breaking 60% participation across our K-6th School! This year together, we can break records, work
together in inspiring ways and raise
over $30,000 for our School.
Now that's exciting!
Why is participating in the Crocker/Riverside Annual Fund is so important?
Giving helps us thrive by:
- Sustaining our exceptional curriculum for
students to meet their intellectual potential.
Giving drives our vision
for the future by:
- Inspiring lifelong learning, advance knowledge, and strengthening our community
- Preparing and motivating our students for a rapidly changing world by instilling in them critical thinking skills, a global perspective, and a respect for core values of honesty, loyalty, perseverance, and compassion.
Giving is who we are:
- Our tradition of giving started 45 years ago with many of our community being proud alumni.
- That tradition continues today with 100% PTO and Faculty supporting our School
Creating partnerships with our parents, staff, and community to create an environment where students are empowered to discover their strengths and to achieve their maximum potential.
- Upgraded technology, including
- Grounds, including shade structures, garden space, field
- Support to the Science, Garden, and Art Docent Programs
- Library Materials & Librarian
- Support of the Music Appreciation Program
- Accelerated Reader / STAR Reading
- Renovations to the auditorium including gym floor, and storage for chairs and equipment
For all of our learning—for all of Crocker/Riverside's indelible sense of place—it is the people
of this community who have shaped and
transformed our lives.
Grounded in the strength of
this community, we have always
Be a part of our 100%! We hope that you will consider maintaining or increasing your gift
to Crocker/Riverside Annual Fund for 2019 – 2020.
Gifts to the Crocker/Riverside Annual Fund are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law. Crocker/Riverside PTO is a 501c3. Tax ID #82-1722765
Questions? Please contact
Kelly Ulrickson-Fugina - 2019/2020 Annual Fund Chair
916/201-4663 or email@example.com